Train-the-trainer workshop & course development hackathon
This event combines two separate events, a 2-day train-the-trainer workshop and a 1-day course development hackathon. You can choose to attend one or both events, preference will be given to attendees able to attend both events.
Date: July 4-5, 2018
Maximum 13 participants
The workshop will be led by the needs of participants with many practical exercises; the focus and content will be refined based on the attendees input.
- Training Design: How to optimally use didactics and method diversity
- „Turn manure into compost“: How difficult training situations can contribute to workshop success
- Moderating discussions and workshops
- Reading the room/gaining feedback
- Ensuring transfer of training into daily practice
Course development hackathon
Date: July 6, 2018
The workshop on July 4-5 will introduce the topics with many practical exercises. During the hackathon on July 6 you have the opportunity to integrate what you have learnt into your current projects with additional input of your peers.
- Examples of interactive training activities (flash talks)
- Exchange of experience with respect to training budget, best practices, marketing of trainings (depending on interest in the room)
- Protected time to work on your current projects and get advice from colleagues (brainstorming on concepts etc.)
- Get to know who is involved in training in the RIs with the aim of creating a network of people interested in training delivery
Registration is open via surveymonkey. The train-the-trainer course is restricted to 13 participants. Additional spaces are available for the course development hackathon. Registration is still open and remaining spaces will be filled at a "first come, first served" basis.
The venue can be easily reached from Schiphol airport by train. A block booking of hotel rooms has been made at the venue. Attendees will have to pay for their own travel and accommodation.
For questions, please get in touch with either Rebecca or Vera.
Vera Matser (email@example.com)
Rebecca Ludwig (firstname.lastname@example.org)